1. Measure the lashes against your lash line and trim off the excess. If you're wearing clear banded lashes, there should be tabs on both the inner and outer corners to trim before wearing.
2. Apply a thin layer of glue on the band of your lashes. Wait about 30 seconds for it to become tacky. During this time, bend the lashes at the strip to distribute the glue and better help them conform to your eye shape.
3. Look down but don't close your eyes and apply the lashes as close to your lash line as possible. It helps to place a mirror under your face as you do this. Tilting down helps separate your lashes from the falsies and avoid any mess with the glue.
4. Apply a lash curler to seamlessly blend your natural hairs with the falsies.
5. Cover any exposed areas with liner.
6. FEEL AMAZING